Access 2019 Basic
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 5.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Understand the basics of Access tables, queries, forms and reports.
- Learn how to find, filter, and sort database information.
- Plan and create databases, with tables and different types of fields.
- Gain an understanding of basic database principles.
Proven Learning Method