Access 2013 Intermediate
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 6.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to create a relational database with multiple tables.
- Create powerful queries to find, update, append, and delete records.
- Add professional forms and reports to your database.
- Analyze and summarize database information with queries and reports.
Proven Learning Method