Excel 2016 Intermediate
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Achievement
- Interactive Tutorials
- Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- How to create Bar, Column, Pie and Line Charts.
- Build intermediate formulas using absolute & relative cell references.
- Share & protect workbooks to collaborate with others.
- Add conditional formatting to highlight data that meets your criteria.
Try sample lessons in the course outline shown below!
Proven Learning Method