Word 2019 Intermediate
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 4.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Create professional documents with images, tables, links, and lists.
- Flip, rotate, align, and wrap text around images or objects.
- Work with styles, themes, and templates.
- Manage long documents with sections, bookmarks, and a table of contents.
Proven Learning Method