Word 2013 Intermediate
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Achievement
- Interactive Tutorials
- Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn
- Create professional documents with images, tables, links, and lists.
- Flip, rotate, align, and wrap text around images or objects.
- Work with styles, themes, and templates.
- Manage long documents with sections, bookmarks, and a table of contents.
Try sample lessons in the course outline shown below!
Proven Learning Method