Outlook 2019 Basic
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 4.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Navigate your inbox, sort emails, and group messages into conversations.
- Compose and send emails with attachments, links, images, and a signature.
- Schedule one-time and recurring meetings and create appointments.
- Create, categorize, group, and share contacts.
Proven Learning Method