Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of achievement
- Interactive tutorials
- Skills assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn
- Create and manage Teams and Channels for collaboration.
- Chat with your colleagues, one-on-one or an entire team.
- Join and collaborate in scheduled or ad-hoc voice and video meetings.
- Share files and contribute to Wikis to centralize information.
Try sample lessons in the course outline shown below!
Proven Learning Method
|Complete Course to Display Score|
|Sign In and Out||Click To Try Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|Understand the Screen||Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|View Activity||Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|Change your Status||Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
Chats Subscribe to unlock
|Start a Chat|
|Share Files in a Chat|
Teams Subscribe to unlock
|Join and Create Teams|
|Use Team Channels|
|React To and Save Messages|
|Manage Shared Files|
|Manage Team Membership|
|Manage Team Settings|
Meetings Subscribe to unlock
|Schedule a Meeting|
|Join a Meeting|
|Manage a Meeting|
|Take Meeting Notes|
|Record a Meeting|
|Manage Audio and Video Settings|
|Share Your Screen|
|Edit and Cancel Meetings|
Calls Subscribe to unlock
|Receive, Hold, and Transfer Calls|
|View Your Call History|
|Add and Organize Contacts|
Tools and Settings Subscribe to unlock