The text in your paragraphs is aligned to the left margin by default, but you can easily align it to the right margin, center it between the margins, or justify it to spread evenly between the margins on a page.
- Click anywhere in a paragraph you want to align, or select multiple paragraphs.
- Click an alignment option in the Paragraph group.
- To align left, press Ctrl + L.
- To align right, press Ctrl + R.
- To align center, press Ctrl + C.
- To justify, Ctrl + J.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.