Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 2.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Organize files and find what you need with folders, search, and filters.
- Upload and share files with a few individuals or your entire organization.
- Manage previous file versions and recover deleted files.
- Sync your OneDrive files with your computer and work offline.
Proven Learning Method
|Complete Course to Display Score|
|ODfB Basics||Click To Try Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|Create a New File|
|Open a File|
|Save from Office|
|Delete and Restore Files|
|Sort and Filter|
|Sync With your Computer|