If you're having a productive meeting, you can take notes to capture main points without leaving the meeting window.
You can start taking meeting notes by opening the Meeting Notes pane.
- Click the More Actions button on the meeting controls toolbar.
- Select Meeting notes.
The Meeting Notes pane opens on the right. If meeting notes have already been started for this meeting, they'll be displayed. Otherwise, a new note appears.
- Click the Take Notes button
- Click in the notes text field.
Notes will automatically be saved as you fill them out, so there’s no need to manually save.
- Type your meeting notes.
- Use the available formatting options to format the note text.
- Click the New Section button to add a new section.
Adding more sections to a note can heklp you keep separate topics organized.
After a meeting has concluded, you can check the notes that were taken to refresh your memory as an attendee or get caught up if you missed it.
- View the team channel or chat the meeting took place in.
- Click the Meeting Notes tab.
If a channel has held multiple meetings where notes were taken, they'll be saved as separate notes pages.
- Click the Expand Wiki menu button.
- Select another page.
The selected notes page is displayed.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.