If you're having a productive meeting, you can take notes to capture main points without leaving the meeting window.
You can start taking meeting notes by opening the Meeting Notes pane.
- Click the More Actions button on the meeting controls toolbar.
- Select Show meeting notes.
The Meeting Notes pane opens on the right. If meeting notes have already been started for this meeting, they'll be displayed. Otherwise, a new note appears.
- Click in the notes text field.
- Type your meeting notes.
Notes will automatically be saved as you fill them out, so there’s no need to manually save.
- Use the available formatting options to format the note text.
- (Optional) Click the New Section button to add a new section.
Adding more sections to a note can help you keep separate topics organized.
- Click the Close button at the top of the Meeting Notes pane.
The Meeting Notes pane closes. If you need to take notes again later in the meeting, you can reopen it and resume taking notes where you left off.
After a meeting has concluded, you can check the notes that were taken to refresh your memory as an attendee or get caught up if you missed it.
- View the team channel or chat the meeting took place in.
- Click the Meeting Notes tab.
If a channel has held multiple meetings where notes were taken, they'll be saved as separate notes pages.
- Click the Expand Wiki menu button.
- Select another page.
The selected notes page is displayed.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.