Word 2021 Basic
Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 4.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Create business-ready documents by adding, editing, and moving text.
- Format text, align paragraphs, adjust line spacing, and work with tabs.
- Change the paper size, rotate page orientation, and print your document.
- Adjust margins, add headers and footers, and insert page breaks.
Proven Learning Method