Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 2.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn:
- Organize personal and shared files with folders, stars, and color coding.
- Upload and share files with a few individuals or your entire organization.
- Manage previous file versions and recover deleted files.
- Sync your Google Drive files with your computer and work offline.
Proven Learning Method
|Complete Course to Display Score|
|Google Drive Views||Click To Try Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|Open Files and Folders|
|Create Files and Folders|
|Move and Add Content to New Locations|
|Star and Color Code Content|
|Delete and Restore Files|
|Change Access to Content|
|Upload and Download Files|
|Manage File Versions|
|Sync with Your Computer|