Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Accreditation
- 2.0 Credit Hours
- Interactive Tutorials & Skills Assessments
What you'll learn:
- Basics of browsing the web with Google Chrome and how to browse privately.
- Use profiles to manage bookmarks and passwords.
- Manage your browsing history.
- Work with downloaded files and save a web page.
Proven Learning Method
|Complete Course to Display Score|
|Browsing Basics in Google Chrome||Click To Try Not Started||Not Started||Not Started|
|Manage your Browsing History|
|Change How Pages are Viewed|
|Manage Downloaded Files|
|Use Multiple Profiles|
|Save a Web Page|
|Install, Use, and Manage Extensions|
|Access Chrome Settings|