If you need to show the people in a meeting something, you can share your screen to let everyone else see it. Meeting hosts can always share their screen, while guests may be able to share theirs as well depending on how the meeting was set up.
- Click the Share Screen button on the toolbar at the bottom of the meeting window.
- Select a screen or window to share.
- Click Share.
A border appears around your screen, indicating that you're sharing it. The meeting controls minimize to the top of the screen.
To reveal the meeting controls again, just move your mouse cursor up to the top.
In addition to the normal meeting controls, you have some new options when sharing your screen:
- Click Pause Share to pause your screen share for a moment.
- Click Annotate to draw on part of your screen share.
- Click Stop Share when you're finished.
The screen sharing stops and your meeting video returns to the foreground.
In addition to sharing your screen, you can share a whiteboard that you, and your meeting guests, can draw on.
- Click the Share Screen button.
- Select Whiteboard.
- Click Share.
A new whiteboard is created, and you can begin drawing on it.
- Click and drag your mouse cursor in the whiteboard to draw on it.
- Click a tool in the toolbar to select it and see its options.
- Text: Type onto the whiteboard.
- Stamp: Shapes that you can repeatedly stamp onto the whiteboard.
- Spotlight: Choose from a laser pointer cursor, or an arrow stamp with your name.
- Eraser: Remove drawings and objects from the whiteboards.
- Format: Adjust the color and width of drawings, as well as the size and effects of text.
- Undo and Redo: Undo and redo drawing steps you’ve done.
- Clear: Remove all of your drawings, all of your guests’ drawings, or everything on the whiteboard.
- Save: Save an image of what’s been drawn so far.
- New Page: Add a new, blank page to this whiteboard.
- Click Stop Share.
The whiteboard closes.