If you suffer from terrible handwriting, you can have Word address your envelopes for you.
- Click the Mailings tab.
- Click the Envelopes button in the Create group.
- Enter a Delivery and Return Addresses.
If you select a delivery address in the document before clicking the Envelopes button, it will be automatically filled in.
Click the Insert Address button, select the profile you want to use, and select a contact.
- (Optional) Click Options
The Envelope Options dialog box opens, with two tabs of options to set up the envelope.
- Select your envelope’s options.
- Envelope Options: Specify the envelope size, customize the font used in the return and delivery addresses, and adjust the location of the addresses on the envelope.
- Printing Options: You can specify how the envelope is fed to the printer. This setting will vary, depending on the printer you’re using.
- Click OK.
The envelope options are saved.
- Click Print to print the envelope, or click Add to Document to add the envelope as a new page in the current document.
The envelope is sent to the printer or added as its own page to the current document, depending on your action.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.