If you need to add a little emphasis to parts of a document, you can add icons from the Office icon library.
- Click where you want to insert an icon.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Expand the Illustrations group, if necessary.
- Click the Icons button.
- Click an icon category (optional).
- Select an icon (or icons).
- Click Insert.
The Icons library opens, displaying a variety of basic icon shapes you can use.
The icon is inserted.
Icons can also be formatted just like other shapes.
- With an icon selected, click the Format tab.
- Use the commands in the Graphic Styles group to change the icon's appearance.
You can use the Styles gallery to select a style, or use the options in the Graphic Styles group to change the color, outline, or effect.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.