You can add drawings to a document to add some personalized flair.
- Click the Draw tab.
- Click the Draw with Touch button.
- Draw a shape using the mouse or touchscreen.
The mouse cursor changes to a drawing tool, and you can draw a shape by clicking and drawing on the page. If your computer has a touch screen, you can also draw using your finger or stylus.
While drawing, you also have a number of pen effects to choose from in the Pens gallery.
- Select a pen from the gallery.
- Click the active pen in the gallery.
- Modify the pen's properties, such as its thickness or color.
Now, when you draw, the line effect has changed.
Now the next time you draw, the pen uses the new settings.
You can also create new pens by clicking the Add Pen button, with the same options you have when modifying a pen.
If you've added a drawing that you don't want to keep, you can erase drawings that you've made.
- Click the Eraser button.
- Click a drawing.
- Click the Eraser button again.
The drawing is erased. If you're finished erasing drawings, click the Eraser button again to turn it off.
The eraser is turned off, and you can go back to editing your document or making more drawings.