If you have a touchscreen and a compatible pen, you can use the Windows Ink feature. Windows Ink allows you to use a stylus to write on touch devices or create sticky notes and drawings. The Windows Ink Workspace also displays other apps that work with Windows Ink, such as OneNote.
- Click the Windows Ink Workspace icon.
- Tap or click a Workspace app.
- Sticky Notes: Create notes.
- Sketchpad: Write or draw on a blank pad.
- Screen Sketch: Take and annotate screenshots.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.