You can change how each file appears and how the File Explorer window appears. This can be helpful if you're having issues differentiating files based on name alone.
- Click the File Explorer icon.
- Click the View tab.
- Click a new layout for your files from the Layout group.
Hover your mouse over the options to preview changes.
- Click a new layout for the window pane from the Panes group.
Layout options include:
- Details pane: Click a file to reveal details such as date modified, file size, and date created.
- Preview pane: Click a file to reveal a larger preview of the file.
- Navigation pane: Choose an option for the layout of the Navigation pane.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.