Learn by doing—not watching—with interactive simulations.
- Certificate of Achievement
- Interactive Tutorials
- Skills Assessments
- Student manual, instructor guide, & practice files
What you'll learn
- Create Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound goals.
- Ask the right questions to develop goals that are easier to accomplish.
- Simplify goal setting with clear-cut strategies.
- Practice applying the SMART criteria to your goals and put it in writing.
Try sample lessons in the course outline shown below!
Proven Learning Method