Views make it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. This will save you the time of sifting through all the information your company has saved to Salesforce.
A view is a saved filter you can use to refine and display records.
- Click the tab that contains the records you want to view.
- Click the View list arrow.
- Select the view you want to use.
- Click Go.
Salesforce displays records from the view.
The bottom of the page tells you how many records are included in the current view.
- Click the Next button to view additional pages.
Salesforce displays the current page and the total number of pages at the bottom right.
You can change how many records are displayed on each screen.
- Click the Set Display arrow.
- Select the number of records you want to display.
The tab will display your selected number of records.
If you need to quickly find a record, you can choose to sort by columns. Your records will sort based on the field you choose, i.e. By date: low to high, or by name.
- Click the column you want to sort by.
The column will sort by your selected field.
- Click the column again to reverse the sort order.
The view is sorted in reverse order.
You can also resize the columns in a view to show more or less information.
- Click and drag the column's right border to the right or left.
You can print any view.
- Click the Print icon.
Salesforce displays a printer friendly view.