Report and dashboard folders help you keep your reports organized, they also let you specify who can view and edit the reports they contain.
Pin a Folder
You can pin any folder to the top of the list for easy access.
The folder is pinned to the top of your list.
Create a Folder
You can also create folders, if you've been given permission to do so.
- Click the New Folder button and select a folder type.
Specify if your folder will include Reports or Dashboards.
- Enter a Report Folder Label.
- (Optional) You can move reports in the Unfiled Public Reports folder to your new folder.
- Specify who you want to access the folder.
- Click Save..
Delete a Folder
If a folder is no longer useful, you can delete it.
- Delete all the reports in the folder.
- Point to the folder you want to delete.
- Click the Pin button.
- Select Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Salesforce deletes the folder.