Report and dashboard folders help you keep your reports organized, they also let you specify who can view and edit the reports they contain.
You can pin any folder to the top of the list for easy access.
The folder is pinned to the top of your list.
You can also create folders, if you've been given permission to do so.
- Click the New Folder button and select a folder type.
Specify if your folder will include Reports or Dashboards.
- Enter a Report Folder Label.
- (Optional) You can move reports in the Unfiled Public Reports folder to your new folder.
- Specify who you want to access the folder.
- Click Save..
If a folder is no longer useful, you can delete it.
- Delete all the reports in the folder.
- Point to the folder you want to delete.
- Click the Pin button.
- Select Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Salesforce deletes the folder.