It's easy to view and make changes to your Salesforce profile.
You can add a photo, edit your contact information, and add more information to your Overview tab such as an About Me.
Adding a photo of you will make it easier to connect with your colleagues.
- Point to the Profile picture area.
- Click Add Photo.
- Click Browse.
- Select the picture you want to upload and click Open.
- Adjust the picture if necessary and click Save.
The photo you select is now displayed on your profile.
Making sure your colleagues can get in contact with you is important. It is easy to keep your contact information up to date in your Salesforce profile.
- Click your name near the top of the screen.
- Select My Settings.
Here you'll find various personal settings for Salesforce.
- Click the Personal category.
- Edit your personal information.
- Click Save when you're finished.
Any changes you made are saved.
You can also change your password from the My Settings page.