At the top of every Salesforce page you’ll find a global search bar that you can use to find most kinds of information in Salesforce.
- Click in the Search field.
- Enter a keyword that describes what you are looking for.
As you type, Salesforce displays a list of recent records that match your criteria.
- (Optional) Use the * wildcard character if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
Salesforce displays the results for your search.
- (Optional) Limit the number of search results.
- By selecting a record type at the left.
- By clicking Options and selecting an additional search option.