After you've created a view in Salesforce, you can edit it or delete it.
It’s easy to edit any view that you've created.
- Select the view you want to edit.
- Click the Edit link.
Salesforce displays the view.
- Edit the Filter Criteria if desired.
- Change the Fields to Display if desired.
You can also create new views from existing ones, by saving them under a different name--just like you might use the Save As command in Microsoft Word.
- (Optional) Save the view under a different name:
- Enter a new View Name
- Enter a new View Unique Name
- Click Save or Save As.
Salesforce saves and displays the view.
If you find that a view is no longer useful, it's easy to delete it.
Salesforce deletes the view.