It can often be faster to create a dashboard by cloning an existing one and then modifying it.
- Open the dashboard you want to clone.
- Click Clone.
Salesforce creates a copy of the dashboard.
- Click Save.
- Enter a descriptive name for the new dashboard.
- Click Save or Save & Run.
Salesforce displays the new dashboard.
Occasionally you’ll find that you no longer need a Dashboard; you can delete it.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the arrow button next to the dashboard you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Salesforce deletes the dashboard.