- Click New.
- Select Expense or Check.
- Select or enter the Payee.
- From the Bank account dropdown, select the account you want to use to write the check.
- Click the Category column and select an expense category.
- (Optional) Enter a Description.
- Enter the check Amount.
- Complete the remaining check fields you need.
- You can print the check by:
- Uncheck the Print later and write the check by hand.
- Billing & Subscription to change your QuickBooks subscription.
- Checking Print later to print the check later.
- Clicking Print check to print the check now.
- Click Save and Close when you're finished.
QuickBooks records the check payment.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.