A transfer is when you move money from one account to another account. You can transfer money between accounts using transfer, check, matching imported bank transactions, and journal entry (check with your accountant).
- Click New.
- Select Transfer.
- From the Transfer Funds From dropdown, select the account the money is coming from.
- From the Transfer Funds To dropdown, select the account the money is going to.
- In the Transfer Amount field enter the amount being transferred.
- Edit the Date field, if necessary.
- (Optional) Enter a Memo.
- Click the Save and close arrow.
- Select Save and close.
QuickBooks saves the transfer.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.