QuickBooks Bank Rules save you time by automatically categorizing regular transactions. For example, you could create a Bank Rule that automatically categorizes payments made to FedEx as a Shipping expense.
- Click Transactions in the navigation bar.
- Select Rules.
- Click New rule.
- Enter a name in the Name this rule field.
- Select Money In or Money Out and specify which Bank account the rule applies to.
- Set the rule conditions.
- Specify the values you want to Assign the transactions that meet the rule conditions.
- Specify if QuickBooks should Automatically confirm transactions this rule applies to.
- Click Save.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.