When you reconcile a bank account, you compare QuickBooks with a bank statement, to make sure everything matches and is accurate
- Make sure your online banking is up to date for any bank accounts you want to reconcile.
- Have the bank statement for the account you want to reconcile ready.
- Select the ⚙ Gear icon.
- Select Reconcile.
- Select the account you want to reconcile.
- Enter statement information:
- Ending balance
- Ending date
- Click Start reconciling.
- Check off all the transactions that match your bank statement. The difference should equal $0.00.
- Correct any omissions or errors that you find.
- Click the Finish now button when you’re done.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.