When a customer sends you payment for an invoice, you need to record and apply it against the invoice.
- Click New.
- Select Receive Payment.
- Click the Customer dropdown and select the name of the customer.
- Click the Payment method dropdown and select the payment method.
- (Optional) Enter Reference no.
- Click the Deposit to dropdown and select an account.
- From Outstanding Transactions, select the checkbox for the invoice you’re recording payment for.
- Click the Save list arrow.
- Select Save and close.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.