When customers pay you with cash or checks, you normally save their payments to the Undeposited Funds account, then deposit them together, to your bank account.
Make a Deposit
- Make sure you’ve recorded the customer payments to the Undeposited Funds account.
- Click New.
- Select Bank Deposit.
- Click Account and select the account you want to put the money into.
- Check the transactions you want to deposit.
- Add any additional money to the Add funds to this deposit section.
- Make sure the total of the selected transactions matches your deposit slip.
- Click the Save and new list arrow.
- Select Save and close.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.