While account registers can include thousands of transactions, QuickBooks can only display a few hundred of them on a page at a time.
That’s what makes the register filter commands so important.
- Click the filter icon from any account register screen.
- Select the filters you want to apply.
- Find: Search only amounts, reference numbers, or memos.
- Payee: Who the transaction paid.
The Find field is a little confusing; it searches only amounts, reference numbers, or memo fields. You can also use greater than or less than logic; the grey help text in the Find field is important because it helps explain this.
- Click Apply.
- Select the X next to the filter name.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.