If you sell something to a customer for which it's OK for them to pay you later, you'll need to create an invoice.
- Click New.
- Select Invoice.
- Click the Customer list and select Add new or an existing customer.
- Verify or enter the address and customer information.
- Click the Product/Service column and select Add new or an existing product.
- Edit the line items, such as Qty and Rate.
- Check or uncheck the Tax box, if applicable.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to add additional line items to the invoice.
- Enter any additional information, such as a Message on invoice.
- Click a Save option.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.