In QuickBooks, services are intangible things that you sell, such as landscaping services, hourly rates, and accounting fees.
- Click the ⚙ Gear icon.
- Select Products and Services.
- Click New.
- Select Service.
- Enter a Name for the service.
- If it's applicable, check the I sell this product/service to my customers box, and enter a:
- Description on sales forms
- Sales price/rate
- Income account & sales tax category
- If it's applicable, check the I purchase this product/service from a vendor box, and enter a:
- Expense Account
- Preferred Vendor
- Click Save and Close.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.