QuickBooks makes it easy for you to refund a customer's money if they're not satisfied with your products or services.
- Click New.
- Select Refund receipt.
- Click the Customer dropdown and select the customer you want to refund.
- Click the Payment method dropdown and select a payment method.
- Click the Refund from dropdown and select the account you want to use to issue the refund.
- Click the Product/Service column and select the product or service the customer returned.
- Edit the line items, such as Qty and Rate.
- Repeat steps 6-7 for any additional products/services.
- Click the Save and new list arrow.
- Select Save and close.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.