You can change QuickBooks settings so it matches the unique accounting needs of your company.
Change Account Settings
- Click the ⚙ Gear icon.
- Select Account and Settings.
- Click the desired settings category:
- Company to change your company name and address.
- Billing & Subscription to change your QuickBooks subscription.
- Sales to change features related to your products, services, and sales forms.
- Expenses if you track and bill your customers for them.
- Advanced to change accounting settings and enable/disable features, such as if you bill your clients for projects.
- Change the settings you want and click Save.
- Click Close when you're finished.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.