Hyperlinks in PowerPoint are just like ones you see on webpages. When you hyperlink text or graphics, they become clickable and will connect you to outside information.
Hyperlink Text or Images
- Select the text or graphic you want to hyperlink.
- Click the Insert tab.
- If necessary, expand the Links group.
- Click Link.
You can hyperlink to a website, a place in the current presentation, a new file, or an email address.
- Select a linking option at the left.
- Fill in the necessary informational fields.
- Click OK.
- Click away from the text or image.
- Hold the Ctrl key and click the hyperlinked text or image.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.