If you're building a presentation that will be running on its own, you can record narration and time each slide to advance automatically.
- Click the Slide Show tab on the ribbon.
- Click the Record Slide Show button.
- (Optional) Adjust your camera and microphone settings.
- Click the Record button.
The presentation starts, recording your narration through your computer's microphone and timing how long you stay on each slide.
- Record your narration for the slide.
- Click anywhere to advance.
The presentation moves on to the next slide, resetting the slide timer with the presentation timer still going.
- When you’re done, click the Stop button.
Now, each slide will have the recorded narration attached. Even though it's not visually indicated anywhere, each slide will also automatically advance at the pace you recorded.
To remove all timings or narration, click the Record Slide Show button list arrow on the ribbon, select Clear, and then select an option.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.