Most of the views display your contacts sorted alphabetically by last name, but while in List view you can also sort by other information.
- Click Change View and select List to switch to List view.
- Click the column header you want to use to sort the list.
The list is sorted alphabetically by that column.
- (Optional) Click the column header again to sort in the reverse order.
Sort in Groups
Some fields, like Company and Category, will also group your contacts together when you sort by them.
- Click the View tab on the ribbon.
- Click the Arrange By button.
- Select an arrange option.
While the contacts are grouped, you can collapse a group to hide its contacts.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.