You can print your Outlook items, including messages, contacts, and calendars.
Print Outlook Items
- From the item you’d like to print, click the File tab.
- Select Print.
- Set the available print options:
- Printer lets you choose the printer to send the item to.
- Print Options lets you set print options including number of copies, print layout, and print range.
- Settings lets you change the page layout.
- Click Print.
The item is sent to the printer.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.