When you delete pages or sections from a notebook, they are sent to the recycle bin.
Move Items to the Recycle Bin
Restore an Item
After a few things are deleted, head over to the recycle bin.
- Click the History tab.
- Click the Notebook Recycle Bin button.
When you're restoring things from the recycle bin, it's easiest to keep the notebook pane open.
- Click the current notebook list arrow.
- Click the Pin Notebook Pane to Side button.
- Expand a notebook's sections.
Any pages that have been deleted show up in the Deleted Pages section, no matter which notebook they were deleted from.
- Click a page and drag it to an open section.
- Click a section and drag it to an open notebook.
- Click Click Navigate to parent section or click a section.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.