In addition to the templates that come with OneNote, you can also create your own with the text and formatting options you want to reuse.
- Create a notebook page with the desired text and formatting.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Page Templates list arrow.
- Select Page Templates.
- Select Save current page as a template.
- Type a name for the template.
In the dialog box, you can also set this to be the default page when any new page is created in the section.
- Click Save.
- Click the My Templates expansion arrow.
- Select the custom template.
- Close the Templates pane.
- Add content to the template as needed.
Templates save a lot of time when you're writing the same kind of note on a regular basis.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.