- Click the Add Page button.
New pages are automatically added at the bottom when you use the Add Page button.
- Type a page name.
- (Optional) Hover where you want to add a page and click the + button.
Once you've added a bunch of pages, it can be hard to keep track of them all. Luckily, subpages help with organization.
- Select one or more pages.
You can hold down the Shift key to select multiple pages.
- Right-click a selected page.
- Select Make Subpage.
The pages are indented.
- Click the Collapse arrow to collapse the subpages.
The page is gone from the section and it's moved to the recycle bin.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.