If you keep track of tasks in your notebooks, you can also add them as tasks in Outlook so they can be seen in the Tasks folder when working in your email.
Create Outlook Tasks in OneNote
- Select the note that you want to make a task.
- Click the Outlook Tasks button.
- Select a task due date.
The task is added and you know this because a little flag appears next to the note.
Open a Task in Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Click Tasks on the Navigation Bar.
- Double-click the OneNote task.
- Edit the task.
- Click Save & Close.
The task is now updated in both Outlook and OneNote.
- Click the OneNote button on the Home tab to open the task in OneNote.
Delete a Task
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.