- Navigate to where the spreadsheet will go.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Spreadsheet button.
- Select Existing Excel Spreadsheet.
If you don't already have a spreadsheet created, you can create a new one from here.
- Select a file to embed.
- Click Insert.
Here you can also choose to just attach the file, insert the spreadsheet, or, if the file has a chart or table, just add that.
- Click Insert Spreadsheet.
- Click Edit at the upper-left corner of the spreadsheet.
- Edit the spreadsheet as needed.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.
The spreadsheet opens up and you can make any needed changes.
You return to OneNote and the changes you made automatically show up in your notes.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.