- Select the slide you want to add word art to.
- Click Insert on the menu bar.
- Select Word art.
- Enter text.
- Press Enter.
The word art is created.
Unlike regular text, with word art, you have the ability to change the border on the text itself.
- Select the word art you want to format.
- Click the Border color button.
- Select a border color.
- Click the Border weight button.
- Select a border weight.
The border around the text changes.
Another important difference between word art and a regular text box is that resizing a word art box resizes the text within it.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.