- Navigate to the folder with a presentation.
- Double-click a presentation.
The presentation opens up in its own tab.
If you don't have a Google Drive tab open, you can browse for and open presentations from within a Google Slides window.
- Click the File on the menu bar.
- Select Open.
A dialog box opens, where you have a few ways to find a presentation to open:
- You can search for a name in the search field.
- Browse through the folders in your Google Drive.
- Click a tab to view your Shared With Me, Starred, or Recent files.
- Navigate to (or search for) a presentation.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.