You can add animations to text and graphics in your presentation so that elements of a slide will appear one at a time as you talk about them.
- Select an object.
- Click Insert on the menu bar.
- Select Animation.
- Select an animation type.
You can choose a basic one like Appear or Fade In, or an advanced one that flies in or out from a certain direction.
- Select an animation condition.
You can trigger the animation by clicking on the slide while presenting. Or, you can play it automatically, either with another animation or after another animation completes.
- (Optional) Check the By paragraph check box.
- Click Play to preview the animation.
The slide’s animation begins playing.
- Click Stop to end the preview.
- (Optional) Adjust the animation speed.
Next, let's change the order of the animations.
- Click Slide on the menu bar.
- Select Change transition.
- Click and drag an animation's header in the Transitions pane to a new spot in the timeline.
After you've added some animations, you may find that you've added one too many. If this is the case, you can easily remove animations from a slide.