Add-ons allow you to perform additional tasks in Google Slides that you can't do with the basic program functionality. You can add photo libraries, chart and graph generators, additional fonts, and so much more.
- Click Add-ons on the menu bar.
- Select Get add-ons.
- Select from a category of add-ons or use the Search field.
- Hover-over an add-on to see a brief description.
- Click the Free button.
- Select the Google account you want to use to install the add-on.
You may need to grant access to your Google account.
- If necessary, click Allow.
The add-on is installed and available to use in your presentations.
All of your installed add-ons are available in the Add-ons menu.
The options will vary depending on the type of add-on.
FREE Quick ReferenceClick to Download
Free to distribute with our compliments; we hope you will consider our paid training.